24 Jan 2011

Everything

Having given up a year of my life to serve the church you might think its easy for me to say, Jesus is my everything. But really, we all have to got through a daily struggle of giving Jesus all of ourselves. Saying that nothing else matters in comparison to Him and that today, we promise, we will not let anything take precedence over our goal of following Him and Him alone. It a tough thing to do and yet do it we must.

"God in my living, there in my breathing
God in my waking, God in my sleeping
God in my resting, there in my working
God in my thinking, God in my speaking

Be my everything, be my everything
Be my everything, be my everything"
Tim Hughes, Everything

"And how can I stand here with you and not be moved by you?
Would you tell me how could it be any better than this?

Cause you're all I want, You're all I need
You're everything,everything
You're all I want your all I need
You're everything, everything.
You're all I want you're all I need.
You're everything, everything
You're all I want you're all I need, you're everything, everything."
Lifehouse, Everything

1 comment: