"Praise God from whom all blessings flow!"
I began this post a couple of days ago and it is amazing how different your mood/outlook can be from one day to the next. I logged on today deciding that I would write a post called "Boredom and Apathy" however, I am so glad that this small beginning was waiting for me instead! "Praise God from whom all blessings flow!" Whenever we feel wobbly or low what we really need to do it not expound about how wobbly or low we are feeling, where would that get me?! Clearly the best idea is to focus on how great things are and how abundantly God provides for me!
(Ok, this is now the third time I have tried to get this post finished!)
I can now more than ever exclaim HOW GREAT IS OUR GOD and HOW ABUNDANT IS HIS BLESSING. This weekend I have been fundraising for South Africa and unbelievably and in spite of a serious lack of faith from me - though not in spite of a lack of effort I have to say - the donations have poured in and we have raised (we think, hoping my terrible counting is not too terrible) just over £400 from just old toys and cakes!
"Praise God from whom all blessings flow!"
No comments:
Post a Comment