10 Dec 2010

'Almost There' or 'Three Sleeps to Go'

I'm looking around my room at all the photos and postcards and cuttings that have made it mine. This room has so much of me in it, the actors, the art, the photos. I'm trying to leave it as long as possible before I take them down because I know that once they're gone it really will feel like I'm leaving. I've cleared my room out. Well, I say cleared. The thing is that I've cleared the cupboards and drawers; all the out of sight stuff. I thought doing this would make it difficult to mess up my room in my last few weeks. How wrong I was. There is so much stuff on the floor, I really don't know where it all came from and certainly don't know where its all going to go!



 

Packing has been a bit of a nightmare as well, I seem to have way too many clothes. [do you think we added the 'e' into clothes because we didn't like sounding as if we were wearing 'cloths'?] Anyway. My whole point is that my leaving day is very close indeed and I don't really know what to do about it. This has been my focus for a very long time but now that it is almost upon me I don't know what to do with myself. To be honest I'm trusting God that it'll all just fall into place somehow! TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment